Monday, 30 November 2009

Exam in process


I attended the graduaction ceremoney last Friday, and now the exam week is in process. Interesting, isn't it? Actually, it was not a real graduaction ceremoney; if you fail your exam, the ceremoney means nothing, and you need to take such unit again.

I attended the ceremoney at the end of each trimester, because of having friends finish their on campuse study at each time. It was the 5th time. However, this time, I didn't feel so excited as I imagined. Maybe, compared with getting married, it was not a big deal.

Today I just finished the accounting exam, such an easy one, except I didn't bring my dictionary and met an unfamiliar word by chance. Anyway, I felt good, perhaps I can get a Distinction. Just take a break tonight, and tomorrow I need to review Tony's unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment